Tuesday, May 8, 2007

friendship

hello my dear friend ! hope you've got this card in time,right to your Birthday !
first of all,wana ilustrate what is written on the card in russia " To the one,who means alot to me,wish you ALMOST all your dreams come true...but that there was always something to dream about still"
so i wish you to find your happiness-whatever it can be, stay healthy,full of optimism,and keep sharing your greatest soul with those whom you consider deserving this !!!

from your russian friend
with all my love
and the best wishes !

Olga


that was words in a card sent 2 me in my birthday from my russian friend whom i never met in real life,second year 2 send me card and chocolates,we have great meaning of friendship away from who thinks bad in a friendship between male and female,here's the example,clear and innocent friendship only with nothing more,to those people,everything is possible !!!
and for my dear friend,thank u so much !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may be some would ask themselves - what those two have in common? :-) i would say nothing really - just we love people around us )and friendship is not always based on something we could get from friends but often on anything we can offer to a friend )